
https://www.nscracing.com/races/xterra
Long time since last post. Go dog go. Let's see... State Games TT, State Games Triathlon, and an XTERRA in Eldora ski area/ Nederland Colorado. More later on that race...maybe. Lets just say it went better than the last race at altitude. NEXT race probably will be the Branched Oak XTERRA. I say probably because there's Road racing in Kansas City and a MTB race at Tranquility Park in Omaha this weekend I might do...but I'm a little fried from racing the last three weekends and could use a rest.
These XTERRAs are fun and if you do any off road riding and can swim a little, you'll have a blast. Check out XTERRA's web site for more information;
http://www.xterraplanet.com/
I'm telling you it sucks going out to race those guys in Colorado @ Altitude. ( The courses sure are fun out there though.) We need to support this race locally and get more XTERRAs in the flatland midwest. Give it a shot.

2 comments:
you should move the fam out here, get acclimated, and then whoop up on all the flat landers who come out here xterra.
yeah yeah, thats the ticket.
My WIFE should move our family out there so I can TRY to compete with the MOUNTAIN men such as yourself.
Post a Comment