I've been riding by this place for so long and there has been geraniums and assorted flowers in the window since I can remember, which is pretty long...I think...Nice West facing window captures the sun for these guys. Made me feel like Spring is coming. Heck daylight savings time is just a couple weeks away. Anyone know where this is?

Noah sporting the old school jacket. TP will recognize it and the hill I think.

Looks like warmer temps this week - should be able to get some more riding outdoors...timing is perfect because this should be a rest week from running.
I'll miss the Olympics. The 50 K classic race looked tough and it was almost the Cinderella story for the Hockey team - hats off to them.
Have a good week!

3 comments:
The flowers are in Bennet. Geraniums, I think. I tried to make the same ride, but was too late. :( Maybe another time.
Yep...Syd...looked like you were working those guys over purdy good at the spin session Saturday morning. See you on the road...someday.
That's the hill just past the tracks in Bennett...and I still have that coat!
Post a Comment