Friday, October 5, 2012

Turkey UP


Seems Fitting that Turkey Day is just around the corner and will be here before we know it. Took advantage of the wind Wednesday and went back to my old friend the Jamaica trail to get some South wind block.  On my way out this Rafter of Turkeys halted my progress so I could capture their Picture. They are not very skittish.  Saw Jordan Brasch and Lee Baumgarner coming in as I was heading out..  Lee was chasing down Jordan...dust was flying up behind him...had the image of a raging bull in my head...pretty fitting if you know Lee.

Speaking of Turkey day - My Market to Market / Masters / YMCA running group are doing the Living History Farm Trail race the weekend before Thanksgiving. 

Our Master's team name is Form Porn Stash.  Ya, you get it.  Brian Kelley says I look like a Child Molester.  My wife doesn't like it much either.
Dang I look old...

No comments: