Monday, October 12, 2009

Market To Market relay v2 2009


Lincoln Running Co - Old guys - Left to right; Brett D, Jeff H, Me, Ken L. Kerry M, Marty H, Brian K.
This year our Y running group was able to field two teams...the young guys and the old guys...creating a little friendly competition amongst us.


We awoke to a beautiful Nebraska fall day...falling snow. Yep, it was snowing and like 27 degrees when I checked @ 4:00am Saturday morning. Yes...Epic conditions for a little run...like 87 miles from Omaha Old Market to Lincoln Haymarket. The first few stages in Omaha were virtually dark with about 2 inches on snow and slush on the roads and trails. Creating memories.



In the end the Young guys got the Old guys...but not by too much. Young guys Mizuno team - 4th overall, and Old Guys - Lincoln Running Co. 6th overall and 1st place masters team.

We all had a great time that I'm sure none of us will forget. Thanks Ben Cohoon.

Brian rippin MoPac




https://share.acrobat.com/adc/adc.do?docid=d48d005e-1bb1-49ea-8248-1dd3c36599cd

Brett...Ken is that you?


Yep - pretty much


1 comment:

bryan said...

yeah ... I'm not terribly bummed I missed it this year. Last year was enough for me.