
Yep...getting a few 100 milers in on the Road bike. Thinking ahead a few weeks to Gravel Worlds.
Make no mistake, I'll do gravel if I have to - to connect the dots on a ride...good practice. Couple weeks ago did one with my old racing buddy Randy Gibson. Was sweet catchin up and he has been pulling off a hundy every week it sounds like. Not sure what my deal was / is this year, but could not fathom doing long rides until recently... Maybe the RA thing? Maybe fried from Marathon training...Not sure...
Stole this picture of 108th East of Weeping Water on my last excursion out east. Nice roads and a sweet RR bridge. Some new roads for me - I have to get out pretty far to get new roads - Headed East on Hwy 1 through Manley, Nebraska...where Manley Men come from no doubt.
Heading to Iowa City for the Sugar Bottom XTERRA this weekend. Should be fun. Two weeks till B.O.L.T. XTERRA here in Nebraska... Have you been swimming? Free, Breast, Back, doesn't matter there are no rules - You can do it!

No comments:
Post a Comment