
Per Karl and Rose..."Red Goatee Guy Busted! The Park Supervisor tracked him to his hide out on G St. He was given a ticket...He was not happy, his wife's b-day and all. He trashed the North side of 14th trails." Per Karl the South Side should be good.
I for one am so happy. Paul and I skied Thursday Evening and it was getting pretty good. Paul went out Saturday morning and the track was destroyed. If this is the same guy he has had my blood boiling for many years as we've tried to have the sweet ski track going at Wilderness. The fact they busted him at home or his hide out...or at least it sounds like it...they'll know where to look if he pulls this crap again.
The guy needs skis, snow shoes, a MTB, or hiking shoes, or a horse if he wants to use Wilderness park.
I can appreciate their frustration though. Lincoln does need a place to play with motorized off road vehicles at least close to the city- we've all seen the battles in the paper in that regard. People should be able to use their property the way they want...with restrictions regarding noise and time of day. I hope for the moto-crossers they get that track going out North Lincoln, it sounds like they are well on their way.
Believe me I can appreciate their frustration - It's just like we don't have enough MTB trails in Lincoln either...don't get me started on that issue. We are WAY behind what Omaha has and none of us like to lose to Omaha...do we?

2 comments:
Sounds like there is some fire up and fueling of a new mountain bike coalition for Lincoln!!!
Wonder if he snitched on his buddies. It should have ticked him off enough that he got busted and they didn't.
You know he will be the first person everyone looks to in the future if anything happens.
Post a Comment