
As I was cruising out of town on a nice warm winter day last Sunday morning, I ran into Jason B. and Ian R. and talked them into heading out with me. We took the path of least resistance and went out 77 into slight SW wind to Cortland stopping only momentarily to get water and a Cokes. Both Jason and Ian were a bit short on time, both needing to get to work so we didn't have a lot of time enjoy the warmth but mangaged about 2.5hrs.
My psych needed a nice warm ride...came home remembering why I like to ride my bike so much.
Anyway,
We went over to Hallam and then caught Gravel the rest of the way back to Lincoln, pushing it a bit because Ian needed to get to work by 1:00 and I was Burkeing him a little trying extend the ride some. He didn't need much convincing...But he did cut it close.
As we were getting close to Sprague we were flying along with the tail wind and went by a pickup parked on the other side of a creek and bridge. I happened to look in the back window and couldn't believe what was looking back at me...
We had to go back and take pictures...A monkey in the car is for sure a first for me.
This is one of the great things about cycling, you can cover so much distance and you never know what you'll see.

1 comment:
i always wondered what to do with my monkey when i go for a walk in the woods. glad they remembered to put a diaper on it!
Post a Comment