Friday, July 1, 2011

Fightin the position

I was reading the blog world and came across Brady Murphy's Blog http://steel-cut.blogspot.com/ His wit and writing skills connect pretty solid every read. While perusing his latest musings, he pulled some Pictures from David Seever's pictorial http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidallenseevers/sets/72157627055327604/ from the Nebraska State Time trial. I got sucked into David's pictures and really it could be used as a lesson of how to get Aero and go fast. This has always been a battle for me but even more so in recent years, I've had a really hard time getting down and getting comfortable. Another reason I just give up trying to go fast on a TT bike. That magic sweet spot - Position. Here in order, see for yourself - They -guys and Gal getting down and aero. David, I hope you don't mind I used your pics...
Jared - pretty tight.

Ian
Brady Opting to sprint it in and catch those last couple guys...


Lee - man is a machine.


Marc - Pretty low


Joe - Not bad.


Leah at least I think this is Leah, correct me if I'm wrong- looking really aero.


Me - head up too much frontal exposure.


No comments: