
Per Weezer: "Whats with these hommies dissing my girl...why they gotta be like that?"
I've heard some grumblings about racing on the tractor test track at the Tour de Husker.
Folks I got news for you...This is as close to real track racing as it gets here in NE...and you get to use gears and brakes. The course, by my estimation is 1/3mi long...plenty long for a track and plenty wide. Track racing has a number of races that utilize a mass start format...Scratch racing, and Points racing to name a few. Granted the track doesn't have the big banked turns like a REAL track, but that hasn't been a problem in the past and there is a new surface. I think this is an opportunity to work on speed at a low cost.
PS...If I'm not there it won't be because I'm not happy with the course...It'll be because I'm doing a 10K running race in the morning. My plan is to be at the tractor test track...unless my legs are shattered.
Come out and support the Husker cycling team.

No comments:
Post a Comment