
Finally a big snow...a real beauty too. I like a good storm especially when it means I'll get some Xcountry skiing in after. Unfortunately it took a few days for the storm to blow through and really didn't get after it until after work on Wednesday night. It was Brutally cold, but what's sweet about skiing is you can get out there and generate enough heat that you can relatively deal with the zero degree temp... So Paul and I got out Wednesday, and Jay and Darin and I got out Thursday evening...The going was a bit slow because of the deep snow and blazing tracks. I had to take Friday off because I was tired and sore...but Saturday we - Darin, Paul, and Doug Lee finally got out during the daylight...and we were not disappointed. Saw many other folks out there too...Butch with Keller, and Katie - Big and Tall Godfrey - Gersib, Wills, Bonsall, and Fobben. With all the action on the track it was getting packed down well and getting fast!
Paul and Darin



No comments:
Post a Comment