


I always enjoy the sights when I'm out for a nice ride this time of year...Gravel Roads, Cinder trails of the Jamaica / homestead and Mo-Pac.
I've seen and been intrigued by this abandoned car in the ditch a few times in the last couple years since the Homestead trail has been completed. It's just south of Stage Coach Road...I was riding so poorly on Saturday that I decided I'd stop to check it. Silently I always wonder and make up stories to myself how it got there...was it a Bonnie and Clyde Abandonment...or more likely a farmer dumping a car in the ditch as you so often see...What is that mentality? Probably such is the case in this circumstance as the motor was missing along with the hood.
Upon inspection it was a famed Studebaker - Commander - 1952 ish...based on one I found on the Internet. This thing sounds amazing and must have been pretty sweet looking coming down the road...



1 comment:
Nice! I've always wanted to check that car out. Thanks for doing some research.
Where were ya this weekend? I expected to see ya on a ride.
Post a Comment