These guys are great teammates. They let me solo off the front of the road race then decimated the rest of the field to finish together. Good old fashioned hot Nebraska Road race at Branched Oak. 1992 or 93?
I still have one of those purple ones. The zipper quit a long time ago and it has some holes in it from crashing at the Norfolk Crit but I still have it. My first KAOS jersey.
4 comments:
Super cool photo. Love those old jersey.
I still have one of those purple ones. The zipper quit a long time ago and it has some holes in it from crashing at the Norfolk Crit but I still have it. My first KAOS jersey.
I'm not sure on the year. The state RR was in Magnolia, IA in '92, and there was a race at BO in the fall of '92 also. Was the photo from that event?
It could have been State Games? Magnolia was a good course.
Post a Comment