
I managed to crawl out to Branched Oak lake via dirt and pavement. When I say Crawl, I mean it. The springs winds are raging 20- 30 MPH both days. Forecast is more of the same today and tomorrow.
Anyway, when I got close to BO, I notices this white swirl beyond the damn...I couldn't quite see the lake yet. When I got there I was greeted, I'm not exaggerating I don't think, by hundreds of thousands of Geese pit stopping at the lake. It was so noisy with the wind blowing across my ears I could barely hear anything else...yet the cacophony of noise these honkers made was impressive. My picture doesn't do it justice. Saw MT on the back side of the lake and see that TK posted he road around the lake on gravel too. Must have been the place to go.
Sunday JT and I went out. It was Super Windy again...even more so...then Saturday.
Took in Council Oak ( 210th) East of Milford again. Love that road...it actually has curves in it. I was trying to find this dam site on the Big Blue I remembered from 5 years ago or so. You know how when you see something when you are a kid and then see it as an adult and it's just not quite as cool. That's what it was like. It seemed much cooler then. I think they took a bunch of trees out when they put in this new bridge. It's on 224th and Denton road.

Looks like tanning weather tomorrow.


No comments:
Post a Comment