
This weekend was my wife's birthday. I won't tell you how old, but she is aging well.


Got the band together last night. At one time I thought our name should be A Month of Sundays because it seems like Sunday evenings is the only time we can get together and play. We're relegated to the basement among toys and Laundry. Life as a 40 something. I guess playing instruments is good for the right side of your brain and Short term memory...
What was I writing about??
These pictures are blurry because either I've had too many glasses of wine...or they are moving too fast. Really it's to protect their true identities.
MAII on the Drums...She rocks!
Got a long run in yesterday...was surprised at how many bike tire tracks I saw on the bike paths. Crazy people riding in Frigid temps.
Saw the Lincoln Parks and rec guy out plowing the bike paths at about 12:00. He started out at Holmes Maint. Shop then Holmes lake south to Old Cheney path then down Hwy 2 to RockIsland. But he didn't do all of Rock Island. Strange. Is it budget issue they don't do the whole trail, or because it's a weekend...seems strange he'd only do some of the paths.


2 comments:
Nice pics Kevin.....I'm thinking too much wine?!
I'm thinking you guys need to record one of your sessions and upload that stuff!
sincerely, little dave
Post a Comment