
Met PC and JR at PC's house @ 8:40...I was late...sorry guys, then picked up Troy, Cragio and Mr. Blake (good to see you man ) at the UNL Union on our way out Northwest. We picked up DS on NW 27th coming in from his place by BO.
Pretty standard Winter ride heading out through the Highlands, Kawasaki and then NW 27th. It's the easy way out riding the flats to Raymond. There's good wind block from the NW wind and it eases the severity of the low temps by not having to battle the hills and wind along the way.
Unmaintained on the way to Raymond...still frozen. Break time.

Darin warming his feet... Sometimes you've got to get off and try to to get the circulation back. He's wearing his normal XC shoes with a couple socks...I doubt he's got warmers in. I've got winter boots, two pairs of socks and warmers. He's got much better circulation then I do...
It's been cold...Branched Oak was good and frozen except one swath of open water. Must be where the water flows out the dam overflow. Nice ride that topped out @ 50 ish miles of gravel sprinkled with just a bit of pavement along the way. Got home just in time for Abigail's Basket ball game. They won. Very good game.


2 comments:
great pics coach.
and great write ups
thank you for posting stuff
great to read for us outa towners
Thanks Mang.
Post a Comment