Back a few days now and getting into the "normal" groove. Think I still have a jet lag from the trip back, coupled with the cold crud I picked up while in Maui and the early mornings on the weekend which included a Swim meet. The kids team - Lincoln Select Swimming hosted a meet @ Bob Devaney this past weekend. Jen and I both got to do timing so that was a lot of fun. Both the kids are getting faster and it's cool to see all the kids work so hard in the pool. Wish I could go that fast! I suppose I need to take a chapter out of their training program and start doing some real swim workouts.
Jen got a couple pictures of the Maui trip I thought I'd share. I've come around now...when I got done with the race, I was feeling so crappy from the my cold and the heat that I had no desire to do the race again...But now...you know how it is. It's why golfers keep going out...you want to hit that perfect drive. I want a do over now that I know what the course it like. Well maybe it won't happen again...Takes a lot of work and financial commitment for sure.
These Pictures are deceiving...really this side of Maui is desert.
Check this out;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQwHb6K_n5Q
500 of us...
I'm in there...can you see me?
Which way do we go?

1 comment:
wow, unbelievable
Post a Comment