Thursday, May 28, 2009

Biketacular Race Saturday 30th


This Saturday bring the kids down to the Biketacular racing and community event south of the capitol. This race was proposed and supported by the Near South Neighborhood association as a way to bring their community together. The course should be interesting and it will be good to have a Criterium in the hood. KEEP in mind this is a very unique deal. I can probably only count a few actual neighborhood criteriums. Hopefully this will go on without a hitch and become an annual event. So if your on the fence about doing it...do it. Also, this race day is geared to the kids with lots of time for kids races. Check the flyer here;




3 comments:

bryan said...

what's the policy on sketchy, slightly nervous riders? Allowed? Hope so. I have some new stuff to scuff up.

Coach said...

Dude you did great...Had to come by you a few times due to you leaving them open, but your confidence seemed pretty good at the end. Good job.

bryan said...

Yeah, by the end I was fairly calm. But the beginning ... ouch. I'm getting there.