Saturday, May 2, 2009

Just about there...



Abbi had the Mayor's run this morning. What a great event those Lincoln Track club folks put on. While this isn't a timed event with official results, it always fun to watch the kids run their hearts out.




Abs gets second this year in the 5th 6th grade girls...this will be the last year for the Burkes as both kids are aged out now. 6:17ish. Good race for the two girls.

Tomorrow's the big day. Marathon day in Lincoln...Ken L. Ryan R and I are doing the Full meal, my wife is signed up for the 1/2 course.
This will be a welcome sign, the only caveat will be how good will I feel when I get here?





1 comment:

t-nuts said...

You're ready man, have fun! We'll be cheering you on at the spot.

Remember...its downhill after my street, punch it!

See you tomorrow.

TK