Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Can it be...yep it is...



Yep, today is Noah's 13th birthday. Could we have asked for a better Christmas present? Nope. Scary though...he's now officially a teenager...angst and all. Big 13 -time flies.

Yesterday after debate whether it would be rideable with the warming temps, Tommy P and I finally made it out to Wilderness to ride in the afternoon. We took the easy way out and drove there with the bikes. I just didn't feel like chancing the roads and bike paths with all the hidden ice. Paul and I had ridden the bike side a few times from Pioneers to the tracks last Saturday...I think he's been out there again this last week and I know that Big and Tall and crew also made it out last Weekend, also Winklepleck and MG too. Once we got there and got going - it was pretty good.


There's a nice groove going in the trough that's packed down enough to provide fairly good traction. Tom and I made it out to 14th street creek crossing yesterday. It was a little tougher going from the tracks to 14th, but still fun.




Happy Holidays everyone...Be safe!


KB

No comments: