Busy day today. Tango needed a good run so I took him out to Yankee Hill Lake this morning to look for birds and do some exploring. Made it back in time for Noah's intramural basketball game against Pound. Then a cross practice with the guys, and a Basketball practice for Abigail....Whew. Didn't see any birds...Game birds that is, but didn't really expect too. Not enough heavy cover in this area.
While walking down by the East side of the lake I came across a game trail / fishing trail...Hmmmm potential for a little single track action close to Lincoln?


Doing some last minute tune-up for Cyclocross Nationals this next week. Met TK, Matt T. and Craigio at an undisclosed park for some practice. Opened up the lungs a little. Do you know this park? If you do it's worth checking out.



Doing some last minute tune-up for Cyclocross Nationals this next week. Met TK, Matt T. and Craigio at an undisclosed park for some practice. Opened up the lungs a little. Do you know this park? If you do it's worth checking out.

I wish this picture would have turned out better, but I think it's a good motto and on the wall of the Pound School gym. Noah's team lost after a tie in regulation. Winner was decided by each of the 5 kids from both teams attempting free throws. Pound scored 3 baskets, and Scott 2. Bummer. Fun game though.

No comments:
Post a Comment